Saturday, April 11, 2015

URGENT CHANGE OF PLANS

I need to postpone this weeks challenge
My husband was taken to a hospital in Portland Oregon five hours away from home on Tuesday.

He has been suffering from a sever case of shingles which has turned into encephalitis, which is infectious fluid around the brain. He is in critical condition with a ventilator breathing for him.
He showed some improvement today but is still sedated.
Say a prayer for us please. This is a horrible thing to watch.

Hopefully things will turn around soon. but for now we are waiting for tests to come back which may be several days.
I'm so sorry but I promise to post this challenge real soon



15 comments:

  1. You and your husband are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying for you and your husband!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending prayers for swift and complete healing! -Liz http://www.lizandrashaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. My thoughts and prayers that all will go well for you and your husband. Don't worry about the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patti - you have many good friends on the Blog and each one is praying for your husband and thinking of you. The last thing you need is to be worrying about anything else. We will all be here waiting when you return.

    Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear friend, praying for you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear friend, praying for you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very sorry to hear of this- I wish the very best to you, your husband and family for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sorry to hear this! You and your husband are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Small improvements today
    Thanks everyone

    ReplyDelete
  11. Challenges pale by comparison when a loved one is ill. As Marie says, many prayers are with your husband and you, and your blog friends will be here when you return.

    ReplyDelete