Sunday, February 1, 2015

DREAMERS CHALLENGE FEB 2nd "C as in CAT"



This weeks challenge is "C as in Cat"
I saw this old flash card on Pinterest and it inspired this challenge.
You are welcome to use this in your work.


I realized after I posted the sneak peek for this challenge that I had just participated in a Cat Challenge so I apologize for the repeat. 
Happy Creating!

Here is what I did with this flash card.



SNEAK PEEK FOR NEXT DREAMERS CHALLENGE ON FEB. 8th WILL BE
 "CHUBBY" 


Please post your artwork by using the Link below,  and don't forget, you  must click on the thumbnail to view the full image.  The thumbnail is merely the link to forward you to the full image where you can read about the artwork and leave comments. Feel free to leave comments here on the blog also.

You can post your artwork in the GALLERY now too. Just click on the Gallery tab and follow the same instructions. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR ARTWORK IN THE GALLERY ALSO.

No comments:

Post a Comment